Is the daily 9 – 5 work grind getting you down? Did you resolve to make a change, make a difference or do something more focused on your own happiness and fulfilment in 2016?
If yes, then join me for a 1/2 day Escape The Corporate Trap workshop, where you will learn insights and information that should help you on your quest to starting a business and a new life in 2016.
This workshop is for you if:
– you are lacking satisfaction and fulfilment in your career
– you have a burning desire to free yourself from the corporate world and do what you love
– you are being held back by fear of failure or the unknown.
If this sounds like you, then it’s time to commence your journey to step off the corporate ladder, and create your own path to future success, abundance and happiness.
When transitioning from corporate to business owner, you don’t know what you don’t know.
In the 1/2 day Escape The Corporate Trap workshop, you’ll find out:
– the required foundations to get started and to set you up for success in your new business venture
– some of the biggest mistakes new business owners make early on and how to avoid them
– some important strategies that will fast track your transition and journey to being your own boss
Your ticket includes:
– An authentic speaker who has been there done that and knows the secrets to a successful transition
– A stylish, comfortable and conveniently located venue
– Access to resources post event
– A chance to meet, socialise and collaborate with likeminded corporate escapees
– A huge amount of content that includes insights that may impact your future personally and professionally, AND unlock your mind to a new way of life
AND, as a bonus, you’ll also receive a free copy of my book, Ditch The Ladder: Escape The Corporate Trap ($29.95 RRP).
Here is what previous attendees have said about this workshop…
“I walked away from the workshop with a sense of calm and a desire for action. You really made building my own business seem doable, achievable and exciting. I also feel that there is something I can do NOW, rather than later to get going with my business. Really great day and would recommend for others.” Adi
“Samantha brings a wealth of experience and a high level of professionalism to her workshops.” Lee-Onn
So, don’t miss the opportunity to learn how you can fast track your transition to a new life through running your own business in 2016!
Saturday, 9 April 2016 from 10:00 to 14:00 (AEST)
Bat & Ball Hotel – 495 Cleveland St Redfern, NSW 2016, Australia – View Map
Please click here to secure your spot.